Membership and Business Support Coordiantor
Madison Recruitment is looking for an experienced Business Support Coordinator to join our Client's dynamic and fast paced Albany Office on the North Shore.
This client supports organisations with their governance, operations, meeting management, communications and infrastructure. This is a diverse role is a full time permanent position, where you will be providing a wide-range of administrative support, membership management and coordination to a vast array of clients within this progressive organisation.
Flexibility and confidence is key to success in this role, and your communication and technical skills will be sought and rewarded. Relationship building is an essential part of this role and you will be responsible for representing the organisation to a high standard to a number of external clients.
Your duties will include:
- Diary, email management and travel bookings
- Own successful delivery of client events from set-up, greeting guests to overseeing the running on the day
- Proactively maintaining and supporting databases, websites and intranet
- Providing support (including minute taking) to meetings and other decision-making processes
- Assist the finance team where required and issue sales invoice (using Xero)
- Take care of our office space, maintain office equipment, arrange couriers and office supplies, and provide general office support
- Attend Auckland-based events
- Arrange meetings and organise functions; draft the agendas and prepare and collate papers relevant to the events, workshops or training events
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Previous experience as an Administrator, ideally in the public sector
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- An ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- An ability to problem solve and anticipate the Manager’s needs
- A self-starter with a can do attitude and flexible approach
To apply click on the link or send your CV and cover letter email@example.com or call Sarah on 09 303 4455 for a confidential chat