Work for a large well known insurance company lodging and processing insurance claims in Takapuna!
About the company: This insurance company is a leading international provider and in NZ offers life, funeral, travel, income protection, rent/ mortgage and a variety of health related income insurances. This insurer has over 90 years of experience and has carefully tailored their cover to suit their 275K (and growing) customer base.
The role: As a Claims Consultant, you will effectively manage and assess lump sum and disability claims whilst ensuring you meet the company’s customer experience requirements. You will be making outbound calls and taking inbound calls.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Keep clients and advisers informed during the assessment process
- Assess the entitlement to claim payment based on information received
- Approve claims within delegated authority
- Inform customer of claims decision, ensuring all relevant information is provided and explain the outcome clearly
- Manage all customer relationships in an empathetic and professional manner
- Collect, review and monitor all relevant information for new and existing claims
The hours: Monday – Friday, standard business hours . Once you are fully competent in the role they are open to flexible working hours and/ or 1 day a week work from home option.
Training: 4-8 weeks depending on your needs.
Start Date: ASAP
What about you? You have previous, proven experience in an insurance claims environment – specifically health care would be even better! Personal attributes:
- Self-motivated to work hard
- Fast and efficient management of tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Empathy without being too sympathetic
- Resilient – the ability to bounce back and remain objective
- Excellent, clear written and spoken communication
Get going with your New Year’s resolution to find a new job, and apply today!