Customer Service Representative - Wiri
• Starting 21st January 2019
• Inbound call centre
• Wiri, Manukau – a hop skip away from public transport
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest companies in providing food to customers all around the country.
This role will see you answering a high volume of calls from a New Zealand wide customer base. You will be responding to basic queries about the loyalty cards, online shopping inquiries and in store complaints.
Either Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday working between 12.30pm-9pm fixed shifts.
• Training provided
• Career progression
• Free parking
• Bubbly and supportive environment
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria
• 12 months customer service experience – ideally in retail, contact centre or hospitality
• Comfortable in providing phone-based customer service
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, professional and resilient attitude
If you have the skills listed above and are interested in progressing further with your application click ‘APPLY NOW’