Contracts Manager - Infrastructure Services
New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists, with more than 35 years experience. They do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra high-pressure water-jetting and more.
Based in Tauranga, this is a permanent position. As Contracts Manager – Infrastructure Services you will be responsible for the day to day running and managing of municipal contracts, including liaising with contractors and staff, and ensuring key performance indicators are met, including compliance requirements.
You will also be responsible for around 17 direct reports made up of Drivers and Operators.
- Must have experience with Contract / Project Management
- Ideally a background in Logistics, Infrastructure or Construction
- Experience supervising staff or leading a team, coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple contracts / projects at any one time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities and emerging issues
- Strong work ethic, someone who strives for excellence
Applicants will be required to provide examples of contracts / projects managed.
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply online including a cover letter and CV.