Sunfed® is an award winning innovative and rapidly expanding food tech start-up that is leading the pack globally and shaping the future of food. Using their clean and breakthrough technology built with kiwi ingenuity, they are re-imagining the high protein food system to make meat without the animal. Their world-first category-breaking range of Sunfed Meats® taste, feel and cook like animal meat but are healthier for us, and lighter on the planet.
Sunfed® is looking for a passionate, driven and solutions-focused Business Manager to plan and execute strategy; and to manage the day-to-day operations of the business. You will also be responsible for leading and managing the rapid growth of the business.
If you like to be challenged, are hungry to make a difference, and have a creative solutions-focused attitude, then let’s talk.
To be successful in this role, you would need the following:
• Experience in managing business units within a medium to large business
• Managed a business in day-to-day general operations
• Experience within the FMCG industry
• Commercial acumen with the ability to work at all levels and not afraid to get hands-on
• People management experience
• Thrive within a fast-paced agile start-up environment
• Ability to work across multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines and achieve goals
• Comfortable working across multiple business units to plan and implement strategy
• Proven results of capability to drive profit and build business
• Maintain and grow relationships both internally and externally
Other key skills and attributes needed:
• Effective analytical and decision making skills
• Quick learner and easily can adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to jump over hurdles and road blocks by finding creative solutions
• High level of accuracy, detail orientated and effective time management
This role would see you reporting directly and working closely with the CEO and COO to manage and create opportunities to help grow the business. With speed and resourcefulness being the name of the game, no two days will be the same for you with the expectations of driving and achieving results.
Want to find out more about the company? Click on the below links to view their website and social media:
If you are interested in applying, hit the prompt to “Apply Now”, if you would like to discuss about the role more confidentially, please either email or call Aldrin David on email@example.com or 09 271 1152. Please be aware that applications would be closing on the 31st of January 2019.