Customer Service Representative
My client is the country’s largest vehicle import port. They handle nearly 250,000 cars a year plus trucks, buses, farm machinery and more. They get deliveries of up to 3,000 vehicles at a time and get them moving out in two or three days. Their efficiency helps make imports cheaper and exports more competitive.
We are looking for a Operational Customer Service Representative to join their Auckland CBD team. You will be someone who is inquisitive, constantly looking for more, have a natural ability to see and find common themes and identify where changes may need to be made. You won’t be afraid to always be asking the Why questions while knowing when and how to do this.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, gym onsite, free car parking and other benefits!
- Respond to and record enquiries and complaints using agreed processes and etiquette
- Explore customer concerns and ensure needs are fully understood
- Find resolutions and process customer questions/concerns in a courteous efficient and timely manner
- Provide customers with professional, helpful and accurate knowledge on their products and services
- Review customer and other operational processes regularly and make suggestions about potential process improvements that will improve customer experience
- Regularly provide feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of customer service policies and procedures to members of the other operational teams
You will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in an office environment, open to industries and different types of roles
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Can do attitude and willingness where nothing is a problem
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – including Word and Excel
- Verbal references that will speak really highly of you
If you are keen for a new challenge this year and keen to learn more about this role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now