Night Shift Production Team Leader
Sunfed® is an award winning innovative and rapidly expanding food tech start-up that is leading the pack globally and shaping the future of food. Using their clean and breakthrough technology built with kiwi ingenuity, they are re-imagining the high protein food system to make meat without the animal. Their world-first category-breaking range of Sunfed Meats® taste, feel and cook like animal meat but are healthier for us, and lighter on the planet.
Sunfed® is looking for a passionate, reliable and driven Night Shift production team leader to oversee the team whilst leading the production line.
If you like to be challenged, are hungry to make a difference, and have a creative solutions-focused attitude, then let’s talk.
To be successful in this role, you would need the following:
• Experience in machine operating, preferably in food production
• Be a critical thinker who can provide solutions
• Be ready to manage a team
• Be able to multitask effectively working on the production line, supervising and overcoming any issues as they arise
• Able to solve small problems or escalate effectively as required
Other key skills and attributes needed:
• Have a high attention to detail
• Quick learner who can easily adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business
• The following qualification would be considered a strong advantage: Electrical Appliance Serviceperson - endorsed to disconnect and reconnect
• Lead by example with pride
• High level of accuracy, detail orientated and effective time management
This role would see you reporting directly and working closely with the Operations Manager to supervise the nightshift production and produce excellent results. With speed and resourcefulness being the name of the game, no two days will be the same for you with the expectations of driving and achieving results.
Want to find out more about the company? Click on the below links to view their website and social media:
If you are interested in applying, hit the prompt to “Apply Now”, if you would like to discuss about the role more confidentially, please either email or call Fay Atkins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 271 1152. Please be aware that applications would be closing on the 31st of January 2019.