My clients are an amazing charitable organisation who provide urgent help to Aucklanders in need. They are looking for store man/drivers to join their team and have a full time and a part time vacancy available.
• Collecting and distributing donations
• Unloading and loading vehicles by hand
• General warehouse duties
• Some Saturday work required
Skills & Experience
• Full class 1or class 2 licence and able to drive a manual vehicle
• Physically fit and energetic with a willingness to help out with any task
• Good communication and people skills
• You will have the legal right to work in New Zealand
You must also have a clear criminal history & be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you meet the requirements please apply online or email your CV to Fay Atkins at email@example.com or call me in the office today on 09 271 1152 (Freephone 0508 436 723)
Please note you must send your resume in MS Word format.