Tetra A3 Filler Operator
My clients are an innovative, progressive, 100% Australian family owned businesses who specialize in the manufacturing of recyclable packaging for the dairy industry. Offering experienced Tetra Pak machine operators an exciting opportunity to relocate to the Port of Melbourne to work in their state of the art production facility and enjoy a fantastic work life balance.
Key Duties (To include but not limited to)
• Operating Tetra Pak machines including TCA A1& TFA 3
• Daily and Weekly care of equipment
• Checking product quality during production
• Aseptic filling, cleaning and sanitising
• 12 hour shifts on a four on four off pattern
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of three years Tetra Pack machine operator experience
• Previous experience in food / dairy manufacturing
• Strong basic math skills and computer literacy
• Able to trouble shoot & problem solve
• Strong attention to detail
You must also have the legal right to work in Australia, a clear criminal history & be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you meet the requirements please apply online, email your CV to Fay Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office today on 09 271 1152 (Freephone 0508 436 723)