Who are we?
Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate, enabling them to realise their full potential whether that’s career progression or a work life balance that suits their needs.
What does the role entail?
This purpose of a Buyer’s Assistant is to assist in the Buyers preparation and inputting of purchase orders; you will prepare and coordinate samples and product information for promotional activity in your category.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
• Accurately entering and managing orders
• Managing stock allocation and replenishment communication with Planners and also logistics
• Creating promotional briefs with assistance from the Buyer
• Effective communication with the Marketing Department and Distribution Centre
• Assisting with photoshoots where required
• Coordination of samples from overseas suppliers and then tagging, hanging and assisting in sample sell offs to stores
What do we need from you?
To be successfully considered for these roles, you would require the following:
• A minimum of 12 month’s experience in Buying or Merchandising
• Intermediate to Advance skills in Microsoft
• Great verbal and written communication
• High attention to detail
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Team player
• Reliable transport
• Legally entitled to work in NZ
If you’re interested in exploring how working via Madison can provide you with the lifestyle or career you’re looking for we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Aldrin David on email@example.com or alternatively on 09 271 1152