If you are passionate about people and protecting what matters most, then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an individual to join our Auckland team based on the Northshore of OnePath Insurance Advisers who work 1:1 with customers to uncover their Life & Living needs, provide specialist Life Insurance advice and grow and maintain long term business relationships.
The role will be responsible for growing and managing business within a defined area covering our financial partners customer’s needs by delivering QFE advice.
OnePath Insurance is part of Cigna New Zealand Ltd who is a leading specialist provider of life insurance products and services. Cigna has been operating in New Zealand for over 90 years, and now protects the insurance needs of more than 400,000 New Zealanders.
• Customer – Provide a high level of customer service with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention
• Process – Following professional guidelines and standards to ensure the process is complete and consistent for every customer experience
• People – Collaborate well with others to be able to build and manage strong relationships with existing and new business alike
• Financial – Responsible for business performance within your area.
Key Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Insurance, Banking or Financial Services Industry
• Proven outstanding customer relationship management experience
• Proven experience building strong working relationships
• Extremely well organised with attention to detail
• Clear and articulate communicator
• New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5) is an advantage
If you believe you have the passion and drive to join the Cigna Team, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #XXX or apply below. Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.