We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to start ASAP with our client in the Auckland CBD on a long-term (6 month) temporary assignment.
Working with the Asset Management Team, you will have a strong analysis background. The role will require tenacity to follow into the details of the data, imagination and creativity to make relevant connections, as well as strong SQL & Excel skills.
- Analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop process & data improvement plans
- Loading data into an EAM system
- Initiate and manage data cleansing projects
- Align & amalgamate various data recording processes
- Highlight discrepancies and duplicates to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Provide documentation and reporting to senior management
- Build relationships with internal staff to enable open discussions
- Provide analytical support to the wider team
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced SQL & Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collate, organise and interpret data with a high attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong analysis background (trend analysis, data validation, etc.)
- A critical thinker and a confident problem solver, with a focus on solutions
- Experience working with RAMM (ideal)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
In return, you will be part of a professional yet rewarding environment with great opportunities to add value. If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to email@example.com quoting reference 81581.