Temporary Administration Opportunities
A bit about us…
As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency, we’ve been connecting Kiwis with great roles for more than 19 years. We like to get the formalities out of the way as quickly as possible so that we can concentrate on getting to know each other better. If we can understand what makes you tick, we’re in a better position to help.
We specialise in Business Support recruitment and are experts in recruiting for temporary roles. Our clients are always looking for enthusiastic temporary staff and as a result we are always in search of outstanding candidates to work in upcoming assignments.
A bit about you…
In the Business Support team at Madison, we pride ourselves on recruiting for a range of roles across Christchurch to support the individual needs of our clients. We are always in search of excellent candidates with administration experience to work in temporary assignments. The roles we recruit for allow candidates to use current administration skills and also continue to build upon and expand upon their knowledge.
Our clients enjoy having enthusiastic temporary staff on board to help them out through busy periods, to cover leave, to assist with projects and many more reasons.
Skills and experience
To be a part of the successful temp team with Madison Recruitment you will need to demonstrate the following:
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proven administration experience
- A professional and proactive attitude to work
- The ability to adapt to a range of working environments
- Great interpersonal skills
- Availability to work at short notice and for an immediate start
- Availability to work full time hours
Typical role duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Navigating multiple computer systems and databases
- Answering incoming calls and responding to general enquiries via email
- Coordinating paperwork and updating databases
- Office coordination such as maintaining office supplies and booking meeting rooms
- General administration duties as required to support the wider team
If you meet the above criteria and have experience in the above listed duties, please click the APPLY button or forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation about your job search, please call Natasha Hanley on 03 366 6226.