HR & Recruitment Executive
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
Building upon the exponential growth of Sephora.nz, New Zealand’s highly-anticipated first flagship store will be opening in 2019. Working with Madison Recruitment, we are looking for an experienced, passionate HR and Recruitment Executive to support the NZ team and network growth. This is a newly created role and will be the first point of contact for all New Zealand employees. Reporting in to the Head of HR ANZ, who is based in Sydney, you will work closely with the Australian team.
You will oversee all local recruitment needs to support Sephora NZ’s expansion, leading the implementation and embedding of strategic HR initiatives to ensure consistency across Sephora ANZ. As the sole HR representative in NZ, you will be an influential partner with all managers, teams and Regional HR to action day-to-day HR processes whilst also working on HR projects and striving for best practice. You will be the first point of contact to support, coach and advise leaders in managing areas of performance, change and culture. International travel will be required from time-to-time.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Partner with the Australian Recruitment Executive to manage all NZ retail recruitment for new store openings, replacements and seasonal casuals Contract offering, generation and payroll on boarding of all new starters Liaising with regional HR and Talent Acquisition team on regional projects
- Manage all people related issues/processes e.g. ER, policy queries, grievances, termination processes, payroll, leave liability management etc.
- Conduct investigation of formal complaints in the workplace
- Resolve grievances in the shortest possible time frame and with minimum disruption to the workplace
- Understand the impact of relevant employment related legislation and ensure all compliance activities (relating to legislation, LVMH etc) and requirements are managed Identify, develop, embed, review and analyse HR policies, practices and procedures Guide and up skill managers in HR and Sephora policies and practices
- Support and facilitate HR calendar activities for managers and teams
- Be the NZ HR lead on WHS practices and processes with all teams
- Monthly reporting to analyse business trends across NZ
- Perform all other reasonable duties as requested by the Company
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills required:
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline, or 3-5 years' experience in a HR and Recruitment operational role
- Business partnering and change management skills
- Payroll administration experience Intermediate - MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience working in a fast paced innovative retail, beauty and/or FMCG is highly desirable
- Proven ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently yet be part of a remote team
Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people. With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented team members who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our clients'experience.
For a confidential chat about this exciting role please phone Sarah Tasker on 09 303 4455, email email@example.com or apply now!