Senior Store Manager
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
At Sephora, we’re obsessed with teaching and inspiring our clients to play in our world of beauty, and we know our success is based on the fearless leadership of our teams. Building upon the exponential growth of Sephora.nz, New Zealand’s highly-anticipated first flagship store will be opening in 2019.
We’re seeking an experienced, passionate Senior Store Manager, an inspiring leader to empower a growing team and the expansion of the brand in the local beauty community.
In this pivotal role, you will have a proven ability to manage, motivate and drive a sales culture, setting expectations across your team for unsurpassed customer service and demonstrating your entrepreneurial spirit through a proactive approach to work. You’ll be focused on driving initiatives that constantly improve the performance of the store, the engagement of your team and the experience of Sephora’s clients.
Reporting into the Director of Stores and Client Experience who is based in Sydney, the Senior Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the client service, people development, merchandising and operational functions of the store to deliver on store KPIs and maximise profitability, whilst championing the Sephora DNA and concepts. It’s also important that you’re a champion of Sephora’s broader vision, objectives and policies.
To deliver in this role, you will ensure operational effectiveness across all functions of the store environment. To achieve this, you will:
- Oversee all operations for the NZ flagship store Train and on-board new store managers
- Ensure store presentation is in line with Sephora expectations (both front of house and back of house)
- Partner with store Inventory Controller and store management team to ensure optimal inventory levels
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure all in-store activations/events are able to deliver on sales objectives
- Work with the store projects team for new store openings
- Maintain high scores on any store Audits
- Ensure all Sephora policies and procedures are being followed within the store network
To succeed in the role, you will need to:
- Be currently working or had previous Store/Area Manager experience in a high volume retail environment
- Place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision-making process
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of retail management experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail Show your ability to multitask and work in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, while being hands on and lead by example
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have flexibility to travel internationally for on boarding, induction and training from time to time
- Deliver on top-line business KPIs for your store, including Sales, Conversion and Average Basket
- Ensure optimal staffing levels are being achieved through store rosters while adhering to budget goals
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly results and communicate to broader team
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting
- Analyse sales trends and implement strategies accordingly
- Monitor services standards across all stores ensuring high customer engagement and satisfaction
- Achieve store profitability targets by achieving sales targets and controlling store operating expenses
Company Overview Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is a global leader in luxury beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Sephora South East Asia is a high-growth division of the leading global beauty retailer.
Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people. With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented team members who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our clients'experience.
For a confidential chat about this exciting role please phone Sarah Tasker on 09 303 4455, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply now!