Customer Service Representative - Afternoon Shift
Senior Customer Service Representative - Afternoon Shift
• Permanent role with a well-known Kiwi brand
• East Tamaki location with great perks including discounted premium household items
• Rotating rostered afternoon shifts
My client, an appliances brand that designs, manufactures and markets their products internationally, is after a number of Senior Customer Service Representatives to join their afternoon shifts.
Grow your customer service career with senior responsibilities, clear career progression and a fantastic team environment.
You'll resolve product and service related enquiries ranging from pre-sale product questions to after-sales support and service bookings. You'll ideally enjoy speaking to individuals from all walks of life - and managing their complications!
This role is specifically designed for senior contact centre customer service representatives. You’ll be given more senior responsibilities and the opportunities for career progression.
Two week rotating rosters that you can work into your life.
You'll start between 10am and 2pm and work for 8 hours plus break from there. In your first week you'll work Monday-Friday. Your second week will be 4 weekdays and one weekend day. That means only two weekend days of work per month!
The start date for this role is February 25th.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of contact centre experience
• Used a CRM system for at least 2 years
• Clear communication skills
• A passion for providing effortless customer service
Benefits of this role:
• Excellent 3 week training period
• Free onsite parking
• Cool, recently refurbished office environment
• Onsite subsidised cafe
• Free laundry facilities
• Warm, friendly and supportive team environment
As the Managing Consultant for the Madison Southeast Contact Centre team, I focus on finding roles for amazing candidates with all levels of customer service experience. Having been a temp myself, I understand that the job search process can be daunting and I try to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Just click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org