Customer Service Officer
- Fixed Term Contract
- Upper Hutt location
- Customer service experience essential
We have a number of exciting long-term opportunities coming up in Upper Hutt!
The customer is at the heart of what this company does, so to be successful in this role you must have a passion for providing services to improve the customer experience.
As a Customer Service Officer you will support customers across a variety of channels including phone, email and digital channels to proactively and reactively help these customers to get it right from the start.
Using available information and intelligence, you’ll understand your customer’s situation and provide tailored real-time service to ensure first contact resolution wherever appropriate. You’ll also promote the use of digital self-service channels as the ‘go-to’ choice for customers.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer service, preferably in a Call Centre environment, although any prior role where great customer service is a priority will be an advantage
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication and see a problem from the customer’s point of view
- A passion for providing excellent customer service and delivering high quality interaction with customers
- A team focus, supporting your colleagues and the wider team for the good of the customer
- Strong digital skills and the ability to work across multiple channels
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
Shift hours are varied and up to 40 hours a week between 8:00am and 8:15pm, with occasional Saturday work from 9am to 1pm.
Sound like the job for you? To apply for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the role.