Are you an established facilities manager looking to make a move to a well-known, highly regarded Canterbury employer who pride themselves on their family-oriented, supportive company culture? I’m working with a fantastic client who has a newly created position in their property team to fill and we’re seeking somebody who is supremely customer-focused, has plenty of get up and go and enjoys working as part of a high-performing unit.
As facilities manager for a large property portfolio, in a typical week you’ll be performing the following tasks:
• Creating routine maintenance and repair plans for buildings in your portfolio and ensuring all property adheres to legislative requirements
• Working with team members to create property maintenance plans
• Managing the routine and capital replacement plans, liaising with contractors and suppliers
• Ensure health and safety regulations and processes are committed to personally, by internal staff and contractors
• Respond to emergency call outs
• Assess and negotiate contracts across property portfolio as required
• Maintain document management system
Reporting into a Senior Facilities Manager who has been with the organisation for a number of years, you’ll be well-supported throughout the training period, pairing up to gain a solid understanding of your clients and portfolio. Your induction into the business will be smooth and enable you to build relationships with key people across all business units.
Ideally, you’ll bring a wealth of experience in facilities management and customer service to the table, along with:
• Outstanding time management and the ability to prioritise competing tasks
• Well-honed interpersonal skills that enable you to maintain relationships with a wide range of people
• An eagerness for continuous improvement and strong commitment to professionalism and operating with integrity
• An eye for detail, plenty of initiative and a dash of creativity
If you’re serious about making a positive change in your facilities management career for 2019, get in touch with Lorrin McNeill today on 03 366 6226 or use the Apply button to send your application in. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so if you are interested in this opportunity, don’t delay.