Service Delivery Team Leader
Our client based in Central Auckland is seeking an experienced Team Leader to lead a team of 10 field staff. This is a temporary 3 month position working 40 hours per week however the successful candidate would need to be available to work one weekend day and one late night every fortnight.
Reporting to the Venue Hiring Manager, you will be ensuring that the team (based at various sites around Auckland) are following procedures and have the support they need to do a fabulous job for their local community!
- Provide on-going training and development to the team to support high performance
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to and all venues have a safe and welcoming environment
- Monitor staff to ensure maintenance issues are followed up and handle any escalations
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Leading a team rostered over 7 days per week 6am to 12.30am.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Team Leader or Supervisor capacity
- Full and clean drivers licence
- Excellent communication, leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to be resilient
If you meet the above requirements, are available to start immediately and happy to work the above hours, please send your CV directly to email@example.com quoting reference 82251