TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND PAYABLE
One of my major freight clients is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Payable candidate to join their team on a 3- 6 month contract.
The purpose of the role is to;
• Process day to day transport order transactions post operational execution
• Prepare accurate and timely customer invoices and carrier payment schedules per standard operating procedures
• Liaise with customer sites, accounts staff, carriers, other suppliers, internal operational and other staff to ensure no transaction processing delays and errors
• Maintenance of ledger journals and other related tasks to complete regular accounts
• Develop and maintain good relationships with operational and finance staff of customers, carriers and other internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will need;
• Knowledge and/or experience in transport order transaction processing business systems and processes
• Experience in managing accounts payable or receivable functions with significantly higher transactions volume and value
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with multiple carriers with varying degree of communication capabilities to meet the cash flow demands on timely manner
• Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organising fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations
• Xero Experience is desirable
If you have that sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #82328 or apply below.