ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND PAYABLE TEAM LEADER
One of my major freight clients is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Payable Team Leader to join their team on a 3- 6 month contract.
The purpose of the role is to;
• Provide leadership, expertise and advice to the AR/AP team to enable them to deliver to a consistently high standard of key financial activities within the AR/AP function;
• Manage the day to day transport order transaction processing post operational execution;
• Prepare accurate and timely customer invoices and carrier payment schedules per standard operating procedures;
• Liaise with customer sites, accounts staff, carriers, other suppliers, internal operational and other staff to ensure no transaction processing delays and errors;
• Initiate and improve financial processes to support the Finance Manager in coordinating the finance staff to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the finance team;
• Assist day to day accounts payable and accounts receivable workflow process and carrier queries, responds and resolve issues in timely manner through effective and efficient coordination across operations and finance teams;
• Develop and maintain good relationships with operational and finance staff of customers, carriers and other internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
• 2+ year’s previous experience managing/overseeing a team
• 3+ years professional experience with accounting systems and processes to provide accurate advice on AP & AR functions
• Proven relationship management skills with the ability to establish credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge of New Zealand road transport industry and carriers
• Knowledge and/or experience in transport order transaction processing business systems and processes
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Zero
If you have that sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #82330 or apply below.