Part-time Executive Assistant
This is a part-time opportunity with lots of career progression along the way!
24 hours per week: Tuesday - Friday
• Facilities and office management
• Provide support to management team and staff as required
• Establish and maintain office policies, processes and procedures.
• Prepare operational reports as required.
• Maintain onsite HR records including contracts, inductions and assist with the recruitment process.
• Design and implement filing systems and database
• Event management – schedule and manage events, liasing with suppliers and partners.
• Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable in conjunction with the accountant.
• Experience in office administration and customer facing roles
• Ideally experience in HR administration
• Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, and Outlook
• Great attention to detail
• A mature approach with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to relate to people of diverse cultures
• Team building skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of personal presentation
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Great organizational skills
• Great time management skills
• Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
A great opportunity which could lead to full time hours and lots of career progression along the way! Please get in touch today with your CV to email@example.com