Customer Service Representative - Temporary
Customer Service Representative
• Convenient East Tamaki location
• Work standard business hours – no evenings or weekends required!
• Possibility for permanent role
We are looking for strong communicators with the ability to adapt to a fast paced customer service environment.
You will be responding to calls from customers from NZ and abroad. You will provide support to consumers with queries about product that’s known and used by Kiwis all over the country!
• Have experience working in a customer service or administration environment
• Be confident navigating a computer
• Bring good written and verbal English communication skills
Successful candidates will need to be able to start on the February 13th for training. The hours will be standard business hours, Monday-Friday.
As the Managing Consultant for the Madison Southeast Contact Centre team, I focus on finding roles for amazing candidates with all levels of customer service experience. Having been a temp myself, I understand that the job search process can be daunting and I try to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Just click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org