Community Programme Coordinator
Do you have an active interest in supporting local community development? Are you customer-focussed and enjoy fostering a welcoming space for all?
We are looking for an experienced programme coordinator who is passionate about scheduling and organising events and functions for local West Auckland communities.
- $26.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 40 hours per week
- February start date to end June (with potential to extend)
- West Auckland location (within minutes of the train station!)
This role will see you engaging with local organisations to help in meeting the needs and priorities of the community by developing a range of programmes and activities. You'll be part of a fun-loving, tight-knit team that will reward you with laughs and job satisfaction! You will ideally have:
- 1-2 years experience in an administration or office-based environment
- Proven experience with events and programme coordination
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong local knowledge of West Auckland
Make a positive impact on tomorrow... today!
Apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #82343. We also have a part-time option, if that is your preference please state.