Collections Representative - In house
Are you immediately available and looking for a temporary role in collections industry?
We are currently seeking a full time Collections Officer to join an award winning company in Newmarket!
The role: You’ll be handling inbound and outbound collections calls and responding to general queries using multiple systems. You’ll be calling customers to round up late payments and negotiate a win-win payment plan. Five star customer service skills are a must!
Day to day:
- Work with customers to ensure repayment of outstanding debt
- Respond to queries from Debt collection agencies to enable prompt collections and improve bad debt recoveries
- Investigating and liaising with appropriate business units to resolve Collections & Recoveries customer queries and disputes
- Comply with legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Identify trends and issues and recommend changes needed to enhance collections to minimize bad debts and meet cash flow targets
The Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
You will have:
- Proven collections experience
- Great phone based customer service skills and experience - preferably in a contact centre environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing and positive attitude
What’s in it for you? The benefits:
- $24 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Vibrant and energetic team culture
- Great central location
- Free fruit onsite
- Cafe onsite
If you feel a role that will challenge you every day with a great team of people is for you then we want to hear from you. Click apply today!