HVAC Senior Technician
A well-recognised NZ owned Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heat Pump Specialist based in Auckland are looking to expand due to high customer demand and business growth.
An opportunity now has opened for an HVAC Senior Technician to join their experienced team!
About this role:
- Carry out installation of Air conditioning & refrigeration units according to New Zealand and Australia standards
- Conduct general servicing maintenance
- Fault diagnostics and repairs across their commercial and industrial customer base
- Working with electronic daily job allocation schedules
- Checking and refurbishing refrigeration systems, diagnosing faults, repairing and replacing faulty mechanisms
- You will be responsible to complete specified jobs within the estimated time frames and complete all relevant paperwork
What we are looking for:
- 5 or more years’ experience
- Relevant Industry Qualifications
- You have a proven track record with the industry
- Full/Clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Customer Focussed
- Natural Multi-Tasker with Precise Attention to Detail
Why should I apply for this role?
As a valued employee, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of up to $40 plus overtime and after-hours rates. In addition to this, you will be supplied with a company vehicle, uniform, tool allowance and paid training/study fees to assist you with your personal career development.
Our client wants to move quickly on this vacancy, and therefore if you are available and fit the requirements, possess all relevant New Zealand working rights, please submit your application by following the “apply now” prompts.