Our client is on the lookout for an HR Administrator with HR Administration experience to assist with a temporary role starting as soon as possible until mid-April. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and experience in all facets of HR.
As the successful candidate you will have/be:
• Proven HR administration experience – proficient in the Microsoft Office suite;
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
• Attention to detail that is second to none;
• Professional with high standard of integrity;
• A friendly and approachable manner with the ability to relate to people at all levels;
• Willingness to learn and be part of a fun and forward thinking team!
• HR administration to include;
• Reference checking
• Preparing interview packs
• Scheduling induction sessions
• Booking candidates for interviews
• Maintaining the HR database
If you are available immediately and keen to hear more, please get in touch with your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org