Sales Executive - Relationship Management
A creative and hardworking furniture sales team is looking for their next star executive! The main purpose of this position is to improve market position and obtain market growth while retaining strong relationships with existing clients. Their knowledge and experience in this industry is what makes them so passionate, focused and lands them the big jobs! There are some set targets that need to be maintained but other than that “you do you” -mix things up, get creative, draw outside of the lines but make those sales! New business acquisition is your key focus.
To be successful you will have:
• A modern and creative approach – you’re not afraid to give new things a go and find ways to drum up new business.
• The proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Experience with proposals and negotiations.
• An ability to work to brand specifications when required.
• Experience as a Sales Executive in previous positions is important.
• Facilitate sales from negotiations to in house ordering and customer service to ensure satisfaction.
Other Key attributes:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to produce quarterly sales strategies reporting to a board or executive line.
• Ability to multi task and work on multiple assignments at once.
• A creative driver – you don’t like being stuck in a box, you are fun and dynamic and want your sales drive to reflect that!
What you will receive in return:
• Great working culture with a company who have offices through New Zealand and Australia.
• Above market remuneration and a bonus incentive that is set to be achievable.
• Travel across the South Island, meet with clients and build relationships.
• A driven working community with a common goal.
No two days will ever be the same with this market leader – be a part of an ever evolving, dynamic, driven to succeed business that in turn will help you reach new heights with your professional development. Grow brand awareness and sales strategies that are second to none and enjoy watching your work come to fruition
This company is looking to hire relatively quickly but isn’t just hiring anyone – we want the cream of the crop! If you match the outlined criteria and think you can drive a dynamic and driven sales territory then let’s get this ball rolling, click apply or email me your resume directly to email@example.com