National BDM - Autonomous Position
Working on behalf of one of Australia’s and New Zealand’s largest solution based products with decades of experience and the leading supplier in their own industry; I am looking for a National Business Development Manager for an autonomous role with the flexibility to base yourself out of Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland.
Your role is to actively seek new business to hand over to account managers who do a phenomenal job of retaining the clients you worked so hard for! You will be responsible for driving the companies’ positive presence in New Zealand and being the face of the brand.
To be successful in this position you will:
• Be knowledgeable in building and developing national sales strategies
• Have confidence in actively seeking out new business and able to set regional visitation plans.
• Experience working alongside a national key account managers.
• Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
• Present quotes and estimations to a high standard and ensure they are approved through processes.
• Negotiate and close sales while managing your clients’ expectations.
• Previously worked as a national sales manager.
• Experienced in reviewing strategic plans to present to C-Suite reporting lines.
Key attributes you will have:
• A collaborative and strategic mind-set that can work with the wider team to achieve key results.
• A positive influencer and able to build the company’s position in the market.
• Demonstrated drive and discipline to achieve repeated success.
• Able to embrace and support meaningful changes that happen within the business.
What will you receive in return for all of your hard work:
• Ongoing training and support from your National Key Account and BD Manager
• A position within a well-established Australasian brand.
• No two days will ever be the same moving around New Zealand interacting with clients and colleagues, building lasting business relationships.
Resumes will be reviewed on application so if you think you have the drive and experience to fulfil a national position then apply or email your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org