Production Cell Team Leader
• Production Supervisor
• Full-time Permanent
• Immediate start for the right person
My client has a vacancy for an experienced Production Supervisor.
This could suit a person who is looking for their next step up from a Team Leader/Entry level supervisory role in Production.
Situated in Manukau area my client is a small but busy chemical manufacturing business.
Hours of work are from 7.30am to 3.30pm, you will work closely alongside the Production Manager and when he is away will be able to competently step up into his role.
You will have a great attitude, be looking for a small manufacturing business where you can really make your mark and grow. There is opportunity for the right person to advance. You will have proven experience supervising a team, there are 4 factory staff in total.
It is preferable that applicants come from a manufacturing background experienced working in chemicals and it would be beneficial though not essential if you have a Chemical Handlers Certificate.
You will need to be a confident and licensed forklift operator be able to pass a pre-employment and health check, minor convictions may be considered.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Excellent can-do attitude who can work well within a team
• Experience in the industry who can hit the ground running
• Good attention to detail, accurate with good numerical skills
• Excellent work ethics, time management skills, honest with integrity, who takes pride in their work
• Those who have excellent Health & Safety knowledge and common sense
• Physically fit, can keep up in a fast paced environment
You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate.
If you meet the requirements for this role then please apply online or send your CV to Sharleen.email@example.com