Personal Insurance Consultant
• Starting Monday 1st July
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Sylvia park – close to public transport
Madison has partnered with a large and well known insurance company seeking the best customer service people for two of their general insurance brands.
This company is all about delivering exceptional services and their people drive their success. Sustainability and being socially conscious is front of mind and innovation and change is a constant for this organisation.
You will take inbound phone calls and emails from customers all over the country regarding personal insurance products.
Day to day you will be:
• Problem solving & answering general customer service queries
• Adding value by upselling and cross selling based on what’s best for the customer
• Discussing insurance policies and guidelines
• Work with other departments, such as claims, as required
• Monday – Sunday between 8am – 8pm
• Rotational roster, open 365 days per year
• Flexibility is required to work any time however wherever possible this company will try to accommodate flexible working practices
• Ongoing training and career development
• 10 sick leave days per year (opposed to the standard 5)
• $500 health and wellness benefit each year – hello gym membership!
• Easily accessible by train
• Parking on site for small daily rate
• Insurance discounts, partnering retailer discounts, health & wellbeing program
You must have
• Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written
• Ability to up sell and cross sell with relevance and confidence
• Excellent IT skills – system savvy or learns systems quickly
• Able to work in a fast paced volume environment
• Ideally contact centre, office, retail or hospitality background
To join on of NZ's leading insurance providers – click apply now! Reference 83774