Assessment Development Coordinator
Our client is a leading boutique consultancy based in Wellington and is looking for an Assessment Development Coordinator to join their expanding team.
This is a permanent position for a motivated self-starter to work in a fast paced and reactive environment where you will be required to shift your focus at any one time.
There are tight deadlines across multiple platforms and projects to adhere to, so prioritising you own workload and the client's need's will be key.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Prove their project coordination experience
- Provide an excellent experience for the clients and candidates alike
- Confidently face clients
- Manage multiple diaries
- Deliver on what others require of you
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be proactive with an eye for detail
- Learn new systems quickly
- Work confidently with Mac's and Microsoft programmes
If you have local experience and keen to hear more, please contact Gavin Woodfield on 04 499 8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org