Leadership Development Coordinator
Our client is a leading boutique consultancy based in Wellington and are looking for an Leadership Development Coordinator to join their expanding team.
This is a permanent position for a motivated self starter to work in a fast paced and reactive environment where you will be required to shift your focus at any one time.
There are tight deadlines across multiple platforms and projects to adhere to, so prioritising you own workload and the clients needs will be key.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Prove 3-4 years coordination experience
- Deal with complicated and bespoke products
- Build and maintain relationships with client's
- Confidently face clients
- Prioritise work and think on your feet
- Manage multiple diaries
- Remain level headed and calm in testing situations
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Work both in a team and autonomously
- Work confidently on Mac's and Microsoft programmes
If you are keen to hear more and have local experience, please contact Gavin Woodfield on 04 499 8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org