We have opportunities for experienced Clinical Psychologists, working within the Children and Adolescent Community Mental Health sector in Rotorua.
• Full time permanent position
• To provide an effective psychological assessment and treatment service
• To provide consultation, education and supervision (where appropriate) to other Mental Health & Addiction Services staff and community contacts.
• To fulfil the role and responsibilities of Lead Clinician as and when required
• To provide leadership in the development of Mental Health Services
• To facilitate the delivery of effective clinical services ensuring quality care
• Full registration as a Psychologist with the NZ Psychologists Board
• A minimum of two years work experience as a Psychologist with infants, children or adolescents
• Full member of either NZ Psychological Society or NZ College of Clinical Psychologists
• Masters Degree (Clinical Psychology) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (or equivalent or working towards clinical registration).
• Current Annual Practising Certificate
• Knowledge and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and its application in health sector
Please apply online to register interest in this position, and include a cover letter and CV.
For more information please contact Lisa McKerrow at Madison Recruitment on 021 549 816.