Autocast Factory Operator
Our client is a family owned kiwi business who have built their reputation on customer service and innovation. Specialsing in concrete manufacturing, they are currently seeking Autocast Factory Operators to join their brand new site in Pokeno.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate automated equipment to produce quality concrete pipes
- Daily maintenance on mechanical equipment
- Follow production schedules and targets
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Excellent computer skills (PLC)
- Previous experience with mechanical and automated equipment
- Ability to work on your own
- Team player
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights
If you would like to be a part of highly motivated team and are able to pass a pre-employment drug and medical test then apply online today.
Any questions call Lily Ferguson on 09 271 1152