Are you experienced in the insurance industry in a Broker Support role? We have a role available in a challenging and rewarding temporary assignment!
About the role:
We are recruiting for an individual experienced in a Broker Support role to work for a financial management company. Our client specialises in wealth management and providing expertise financial advice. As a well-established company in Christchurch, the firm offers the opportunity to be a part of a high-performing, high-energy and focused team.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
• Handing incoming calls and emails
• Supporting Brokers by maintaining regular contact with existing clients
• Being a part of the on-boarding process for new clients
• Claims management
• General administration duties related to policy renewal
• Using a CRM system and ensuring client information is kept up to date
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Broker Support role in the past.
• You will also display the following attributes:
• Experience with using a CRM system
• Exceptional customer service skills
• The ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• The ability to prioritise and organise your workload
The role is temporary, starting immediately. You will be working full time hours from Monday – Friday.
If you meet the above criteria, please click the APPLY button or forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please call India Bell on 03 366 6226.