• Truly flexible working opportunities from sites Auckland-wide
• Excellent step up for an experienced scheduler
• Convenient Manukau location close to public transport
About the client
Our client, a well-known Auckland organisation is recruiting for their large Manukau-based contact centre. Serving the Auckland region, it has a friendly, community-focused team with excellent growth and development opportunities.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity if you thrive on working in a fast pace contact centre environment. The role will ask you to schedule for a 200+ seat contact centre while also managing the reporting function. You will be very analytical and deliver strong results through careful and strategic rostering and resource management.
This role will require you to build strong internal relationships and have a voice as you influence senior managers and stakeholders.
You must have
• At least one year proven workforce planner/ scheduling experience in a contact centre
• Experience scheduling with Excel—Verint is a bonus!
• Intermediate excel skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
As the Managing Consultant for the Madison Southeast Contact Centre team, I focus on finding roles for amazing candidates with all levels of customer service experience. Having been a temp myself, I understand that the job search process can be daunting and I try to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Just click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org