Customer Service Representative - Afternoon Shifts
Customer Service Representative – Afternoon shifts
• Start winter with a new job! Interviewing now for a June 17th start.
• Permanent role at a well-known Kiwi brand
• East Tamaki location with free parking
My client, an appliances brand that designs, manufactures and markets their products internationally, is after a number of Customer Service Representatives to join their afternoon shifts.
You'll resolve product and service related enquiries ranging from pre-sale product questions to after-sales support and service bookings. You'll enjoy speaking to individuals from all walks of life - and managing their complications!
The start date for this role is 17 June.
You will be on two week rotating rosters. You’ll start between 10am and 2pm and work for 8 hours plus break from there.
Your first week is Monday-Friday, your second week you would work four weekdays and one weekend days. That means only two days of weekend work per month!
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in customer service
• Strong empathy and problem-solving skills
• Clear communication skills
• A passion for providing effortless customer service
Benefits of this role:
• Excellent 3 week training period
• Free onsite parking
• Cool, recently refurbished office environment
• Onsite subsidised cafe
• Warm, friendly and supportive team environment
As the Managing Consultant for the Madison Southeast Contact Centre team, I focus on finding roles for amazing candidates with all levels of customer service experience. Having been a temp myself, I understand that the job search process can be daunting and I try to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Just click ‘Apply Now’ or email email@example.com