Madison Recruitment partner with businesses and organisations in the Waikato to partner great roles with great people.
Our client who manufactures and exports a range of skin care, hair care and baby care products is looking for a Production Lead based in Te Rapa. You would work in a purpose built facility with new warehousing ready soon. This company is in growth mode. A strong focus on professional growth and a relatively flat structure makes this employer a great place to take the next step in your career.
This is a management position leading a team of 14 production staff on the new semi-automated production line. This role oversees the plant and all machinery in it. You understand how machines work and can operate, maintain, service and fix all machinery in a factory setting. This role will include staff training, policy drafting and a will need someone with can-do knowhow.
The person you are:
You definitely have
- A tertiary qualification (science based would be ideal)
- 3-5 years of hands on mechanical service experience in a factory setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as analytical and problem solving abilities
- OSH Mechanical Safety
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
You ideally have
- Conversational level Mandarin
- GMP, ISO, Hazardous substance knowledge
- Cosmetic, food or chemical factory experience
- Experience in microbiology, chemistry, physical testing
In charge of mechanical safety and plant management you will need good H&S knowledge and people management skills.
Salary package is negotiable based on experience.
to do from here:
Apply through this job ad with your CV and a cover letter that tells us a bit more about you as a person. For a confidential chat call Emah on 027 232 7790.