Based at their Halswell site, this permanent full time role is a ‘foot in the door’ with a successful, national manufacturing business with opportunity for growth and career development.
You will be working alongside the team on nightshift (4:00pm – 12:00am) completing warehousing duties and devanning.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receipting goods into the system
- Ensuring goods are labelled and put away correctly
- Loading and unloading containers and trucks
- Completing necessary paperwork for inwards/outwards goods
- Forklift and gantry crane operation
You will have the following key qualities:
- Hard working and reliable
- A positive attitude and a team player
- A strong focus on Health and Saftey
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Full drivers licence + Forklift licence
- Gantry Crane licence and experience
- AP certified with MPI (previous or current) advantageous but not essential
Remuneration and benefits:
- $20 - $23 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Health Insurance – full cover
Applicants must have New Zealand Residency or Citizenship.
Please contact Fay Atkins for a confidential conversation on 09 271 1152 or email@example.com or apply now!