Customer Service Administrator
Customer Services Administrator
My client is a kiwi owned and operated business that provides the most expansive and diverse range of adhesive tapes across New Zealand for all business needs from office stationary to industrial.
Supplying to local and international brands, they are rapidly growing and are looking to expand their customer service team. We are looking for a customer and solution focussed individual who is driven to learn new things.
• South-East Location
• Parking Provided
• Positive & supportive culture
• Training provided
• Processing sales orders/invoicing
• Respond to customer queries – phone and email
• Credit request investigation
• Freight tracking (POD queries/investigation)
• Sales and production coordination
• Will come from manufacturing, FMCG, product or adhesive tape background.
• Customer focused
• Solution orientated
• Strong ability to problem solve
• Positive attitude and personable
• Ability to work well in a team
• Have good initiative and have the ability to think on their feet.
For more information contact email@example.com