• Truly flexible working opportunities from sites Auckland-wide
• Excellent step up for an experienced scheduler
• Convenient Manukau location close to public transport
About the client
Our client, a well-known Auckland organisation is recruiting for their large Manukau-based contact centre. Serving the Auckland region, it has a friendly, community-focused team with excellent growth and development opportunities.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity if you thrive on working in a fast pace contact centre environment. The role will ask you to schedule for a 200+ seat contact centre while also managing the reporting function. You will be very analytical and deliver strong results through careful and strategic rostering and resource management.
This role will require you to build strong internal relationships and have a voice as you influence senior managers and stakeholders.
You must have
• At least one year proven workforce planner/ scheduling experience in a contact centre
• Experience scheduling with Excel—Verint is a bonus!
• Intermediate excel skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Flexibility to work off site or closer to home
• Development and career opportunities
• Financial and health benefits
• Discounted memberships
Click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org