• Do you have previous experience with administrative support within professional services?
• Are you someone who is proactive and can easily identify what needs to be done?
• Do you have the ability to work autonomously and possess a high level of organisational skills?
• Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
This Company prides itself on delivering the highest level of professionalism to all their clients by delivering a high quality customer service by making new, existing and future clients feel welcomed and supported. Our client is seeking somebody to be the face of the company, who is customer centric and has strong organisational and office skills to assist the Barristers with drafting and preparing legal documents for court.
This role is a hybrid role and you will be the first point of contact performing reception duties including telephone, managing inquiries, deliveries and visitor interactions but will also be providing Personal Assistant duties to one of the Barristers and will be assisting with their day to day administration and needs.
• Meet and greet customers & clients upon arrival
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Distribute and send mail
• Arrange travel bookings
• Diary Management
• Typing dictation and file management
• Prepare legal documents for court
• Financial management including invoicing
• Organise and maintain clean and tidy meeting rooms
• Maintain a clean front of house
• Assisting other Barristers with ad hoc administration duties
You will have outstanding personal presentation and a friendly and welcoming demeanour. You will demonstrate:
• 3-5 year’s Reception/PA experience
• Strong resilience and assertiveness
• High level attention to detail, solid time management and organisational skills
• Naturally outgoing with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Have strong Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) skills and a moderate-fast typing speed
• Prior experience in a legal environment would be a bonus
• Legal entitlement to work in NZ
• Two positive references
To apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to Gemma at Gemma.Hill@madison.co.nz or follow the prompts below!