Intermediate Litigation Solicitor
One of our major clients based in Takapuna or Manukau is looking for an Intermediate Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver legal and technical advice to improve long term compliance and champion customer-centric and an intelligence-led culture.
We are seeking a professional with proven experience and superior skills in:
• A background in both civil and criminal matters
• Previous court appearance experience – confident to appear for both civil and criminal
• Prosecutor Classification Level 3 (Level 2 could also be considered)
• Ambition to further build upon litigation knowledge and experience
• A talent for building and maintaining good relationships
• Solid negotiation and analytical skills
The successful candidate would likely have the following;
• 3- 5 years Post Qualified Experience
• A law degree
• Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand and hold a current practising certificate
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability
• A confident, proactive approach and a positive working style
• Good level of expertise, approachability and a client centric work approach
• Initiative, Common Sense, Reliability, Dedication and Trustworthiness
The ability to be interactive with clients and colleagues, intelligence, and motivation are also essential for this role.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #85031 or apply below.