Do you have excellent people skills and an engaging phone manner? Maybe you have a background in debt collection or credit control? In this role you will be making outbound calls, educating customers on their debt situation, and making suggestions around payment plans. Conversations may be difficult, so it is essential you are able to empathise and use your life experience and wisdom to relate to customer situations but still reach the best possible outcome.
You will get to be part of a company who pride themselves on being able to assist all New Zealanders day to day; helping to improve their quality of life. You will get to interact with people from all walks of life, whether they’re citizens, residents, or those just visiting our beautiful country.
About the role:
- Location: Wellington CBD
- Hours: Monday – Friday, between 8am – 6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Conduct outbound calls to individuals with outstanding debt
- Negotiating and adjusting payment plans or arrangements
- Determine appropriate collection steps to gain a win/win solution for the business and customer
- Working towards and achieving targets
Must haves for this role:
- Customer service experience (Contact centre experience preferred but not essential)
- A high level of resilience balanced with a high level of empathy
- Excellent communication skills and decision making
- Be solutions focused and quick thinking
- Computer literate
- Confident phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the Madison Contact Centre Team (Alison, Felicity or Phoebe) on 04 499 8055. Otherwise please apply on the link below!