Production Line Machine Operator
My client manufactures and distributes New Zealand’s quality tissue and toilet paper, due to a growth in their business they are looking for Machine Operators. You will need to be familiar with working within the Production Line, machine tools, measuring equipment and knowledge of machine setting and operation.
To be considered for the role, you need:
• Have machine operator experience which includes machine set-up, operation and troubleshooting
• Production line background
• Able to work a rostered shift
• Strong communication skills
• Eye for detail and can execute a quality job
• Demonstrate Health & Safety in a workplace
You must have a minimum of a restricted driving licence and eligible to work in New Zealand.
Shifts are rotating 12 hour days working 4 days on and 4 days off.
If this sounds like you then apply today or send your CV to email@example.com