My client is seeking an Executive Assistant to fill a vacancy due to an internal move. The company is a growing professional and relationship-driven business. They are based right in the heart of Auckland’s CBD and are a tight -knit team who work hard and reward those efforts.
This dynamic role is sure to keep you stimulated and task focused daily. From secretarial support to managing a busy inbox, minute taking and client event creation; this role is one that will keep you on your toes.
Other duties that can be expected are as follows:
· Main point of contact among executives, employees, clients and external clients and customers
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements
· Responsible for managing all general enquiries that come into the office
· Coordinating client advertising, receiving and responding to advertisement enquiries
· Manage calendars and set up meetings
· Extensive diary management; ensuring that there are no appointment clashes
· Take minutes and dictation
· Prepare monthly reports, budgets, financial data and presentations
· Database management
· Provide quality assurance checks to ensure all reports are formatted correctly
The ideal candidate is a natural multi-tasker and has the capacity to problem solve under pressure, thrives in a business work environment and has strong decision-making skills who consistently has the betterment of the business in mind.
· Has a minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of financial reporting and budgeting
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
· A proactive attitude and a strong sense of initiative
· Well-developed attention to detail
· Proven ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
If you are looking to further your career as an Executive Assistant with an organisation that is fun and rewards success, please follow the prompts and apply or email your CV and Cover Letter directly to Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org