Summer Field Officer
My clients are looking for a Summer Field Officer to provide support at key visitor locations across Auckland. Travelling throughout Auckland, you will assist the public in making the most of their visit whilst respecting the values of these sites by responding to enquiries, ensuring health and safety restrictions are adhered to and providing information.
This role will include shifts across all days of the week, public holidays and you must be prepared to work over the Christmas holidays.
• Confident and able to speak with large groups
• Full New Zealand Driving Licence and able to drive a manual vehicle
• Able to commit to working all Saturdays and Sundays and Christmas
• A first aid certificate is preferable
In addition to the above:
• Possess excellent communications skills
• Be positive, enthusiastic and calm under pressure
• Be able to deal with confrontation
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
• Have a clear criminal history
If this is the role for you, please go ahead and apply or contact email@example.com