Assistant and Relationship Manager
Are you an experienced PA with a passion for politics? Starting in January, this is a temporary assignment until March 2020 (possible longer) with a large government agency.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining all agendas, minutes and official material
- Managing, maintaining and co-ordinating confidential records including access to the records
- Briefing your managers on relevant issues
- Diary management, travel arrangements and other administrative support.
- Supporting workshops and consultations
This person will be the first point of contact for officials to raise constituent issues, and will continue the liaison through to resolution. Clear and professional communication is key in this role as you will be facing members of the public in an official capacity. Working full time hours this role will be based in Mt Eden, but will require travel to St Johns and CBD.
To register your interest (all applications will be in confidence) please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref # 81605. Additionally, please outline why this role is of interest to you.
Why temp with Madison?
Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate, enabling them to realise their full potential whether that’s career progression or a work life balance that suits their needs.
- Largest temporary agency in NZ with a variety of assignments and opportunities
- Lumino and Specsavers benefits
- Weekly pay cycle
- 8% holiday pay