My client is a well-established, international name in business products with over 70 years’ experience in the NZ market.
This respected market leader has an opportunity to join their busy warehouse team in a temping role which may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
• Checking and receiving of inwards goods
• Accurate picking & packing of orders
• Unloading of trucks and containers
The Ideal Candidate:
• Hold a valid fork hoist licence
• Physically fit
• Proactive and willing to learn
• Strong communication skills
• Be reliable and available for a long-term assignment
You must also have a clear criminal history, be able to pass a drug test and the right to work in New Zealand
If you meet the requirements please apply online, email your CV to Fay Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office today on Freephone 0508 436 723